H-OEH: An Online Network to Help Bring Humanities Online
Much of the work in creating effective online education is focused on the disciplines considered more difficult to put online. Laboratory-based science courses, experiential engineering courses, and discussion-heavy professional training all have all been the subject of examination as to how these traditionally face-to-face fields of study can be effectively put online. The assumption is that humanities courses, with their intensive focus on printed materials, may be the easiest disciplines to study online.
- Planning and Facilitating Academic Discourse in Discussion Boards
- H-OEH: An Online Network to Help Bring Humanities Online
- Active Online Learning Prepares Students for the Workplace, Reflects Changing Learning Style Preferences
- Personal Relevance, Diverse Groups Encourage Discussion
- Tips from the Pros
- Planning an Online Course With a Storyboard