Personal Relevance, Diverse Groups Encourage Discussion
If you are having trouble getting students to engage in productive online discussions, perhaps you should consider the roles that personal relevance and group composition play.
- Planning and Facilitating Academic Discourse in Discussion Boards
- H-OEH: An Online Network to Help Bring Humanities Online
- Active Online Learning Prepares Students for the Workplace, Reflects Changing Learning Style Preferences
- Personal Relevance, Diverse Groups Encourage Discussion
- Tips from the Pros
- Planning an Online Course With a Storyboard