Planning and Facilitating Academic Discourse in Discussion Boards
For the most part, threaded discussions that rise to the level of academic discourse do not happen by chance. They require thoughtful consideration of learning objectives, course content, community building, and expectations before the first topic of discussion is proposed.
- Planning and Facilitating Academic Discourse in Discussion Boards
- H-OEH: An Online Network to Help Bring Humanities Online
- Active Online Learning Prepares Students for the Workplace, Reflects Changing Learning Style Preferences
- Personal Relevance, Diverse Groups Encourage Discussion
- Tips from the Pros
- Planning an Online Course With a Storyboard