Building Community in Self-Paced Online Courses
Geoffrey Rubinstein, acting director of the Independent Learning Division of Continuing Education and Professional Studies at the University of Colorado-Boulder, is challenging the conventional notion of community in online learning by exploring ways of building community in self-paced online courses.
- Interactive Syllabus Improves Course Accessibility
- Using Synchronous Communication to Deliver Online Lectures, Create Community
- Creating Trust in Online Courses
- Measuring Online Community
- Tips from the Pros: Understand Pedagogy and Yourself Before Teaching Online
- Building Community in Self-Paced Online Courses