Creating Trust in Online Courses
In order to have a productive learning environment, the instructor needs to develop and maintain a sense of trust between and among the students and the instructor through good course design and facilitation, says Nancy Coppola, associate professor of humanities at New Jersey Institute of Technology.
- Interactive Syllabus Improves Course Accessibility
- Using Synchronous Communication to Deliver Online Lectures, Create Community
- Creating Trust in Online Courses
- Measuring Online Community
- Tips from the Pros: Understand Pedagogy and Yourself Before Teaching Online
- Building Community in Self-Paced Online Courses