Measuring Online Community
What factors contribute to an online learning community, and how can they be measured? These questions are at the heart of a survey of 709 students from 63 courses at three universities over an 18-month period conducted by David DiRamio, assistant professor of education at Auburn University.
- Interactive Syllabus Improves Course Accessibility
- Using Synchronous Communication to Deliver Online Lectures, Create Community
- Creating Trust in Online Courses
- Measuring Online Community
- Tips from the Pros: Understand Pedagogy and Yourself Before Teaching Online
- Building Community in Self-Paced Online Courses