Discussion Forum: The Heart of the Online Course
Asynchronous online discussion plays a key role in humanizing online courses. Asking provocative questions is an important part of getting students to participate in discussions, but the right questions alone are not always enough to create a truly connected class.
- Incorporating Online Discussion Groups into an Adult Accelerated Course to Facilitate Student Interaction
- Faculty Learning Community Brings Together Diverse Group to Discuss Asynchronous Communication
- Handling a High-Enrollment Hybrid Course
- Discussion Forum: The Heart of the Online Course
- Tips from the Pros - Manage Communication to Reduce Instructor Workload
- Humanizing the Online Classroom