Handling a High-Enrollment Hybrid Course
Margaret Sheppard, research assistant in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction at Iowa State University, learned early on that she needed to develop a system to manage her high-enrollment hybrid course.
- Incorporating Online Discussion Groups into an Adult Accelerated Course to Facilitate Student Interaction
- Faculty Learning Community Brings Together Diverse Group to Discuss Asynchronous Communication
- Handling a High-Enrollment Hybrid Course
- Discussion Forum: The Heart of the Online Course
- Tips from the Pros - Manage Communication to Reduce Instructor Workload
- Humanizing the Online Classroom