Tips from the Pros - Manage Communication to Reduce Instructor Workload
When Joseph Cavanaugh, associate professor of economics at Wright State University in Ohio, began teaching online six years ago, he found, as expected, that creating a high-quality online course was time intensive. But he did not expect teaching the course to take as much time as it did. Subsequently, he began looking at ways to reduce the time burden of online teaching.
- Incorporating Online Discussion Groups into an Adult Accelerated Course to Facilitate Student Interaction
- Faculty Learning Community Brings Together Diverse Group to Discuss Asynchronous Communication
- Handling a High-Enrollment Hybrid Course
- Discussion Forum: The Heart of the Online Course
- Tips from the Pros - Manage Communication to Reduce Instructor Workload
- Humanizing the Online Classroom