Creating an Active Online Learning Environment
Kristopher Wiemer, instructional technology specialist at Philadelphia University, encourages instructors to adopt active-learning strategies such as hands-on activities, interaction, and research "to make sure students are engaged and aren't just sitting there like sponges."
- Effective Strategy for Providing Prompt Feedback on Writing Assignments When Teaching Courses Online
- Modifying Online Courses
- Creating an Active Online Learning Environment
- How Scalable is Your Online Course?
- Motivating Participation in Online Discussion
- Tips from the Pros - Save Time on Grading Essay Test Questions
- Humor Increases Student Participation in Online Courses