How Scalable is Your Online Course?
Online course scalability—the degree to which an online course can be designed to accommodate larger or more sections of online courses without sacrificing quality—depends on how expert-dependent the course is, its delivery methods, and the amount of resources available to support the unbundling of the instructor's roles, according to Suzanne Dunn, director of product design at the R. Jan LeCroy Center for Educational Telecommunications of the Dallas County Community College District.
- Effective Strategy for Providing Prompt Feedback on Writing Assignments When Teaching Courses Online
- Modifying Online Courses
- Creating an Active Online Learning Environment
- How Scalable is Your Online Course?
- Motivating Participation in Online Discussion
- Tips from the Pros - Save Time on Grading Essay Test Questions
- Humor Increases Student Participation in Online Courses