Humor Increases Student Participation in Online Courses
The use of humor in an online course can increase students' participation, according to a recent study by Mark Shatz and Frank LoSchiavo, two Ohio University psychology professors.
- Effective Strategy for Providing Prompt Feedback on Writing Assignments When Teaching Courses Online
- Modifying Online Courses
- Creating an Active Online Learning Environment
- How Scalable is Your Online Course?
- Motivating Participation in Online Discussion
- Tips from the Pros - Save Time on Grading Essay Test Questions
- Humor Increases Student Participation in Online Courses