Modifying Online Courses
Online courses, like face-to-face courses, need to be modified regularly to reflect changes in the subject matter, feedback from peers and students, and the instructor's observations. Some of these changes are routine, such as changing assignment due dates. Others can significantly improve the learning experience. In both cases, course changes should be systematic to ensure accuracy and thoroughness.
- Effective Strategy for Providing Prompt Feedback on Writing Assignments When Teaching Courses Online
- Modifying Online Courses
- Creating an Active Online Learning Environment
- How Scalable is Your Online Course?
- Motivating Participation in Online Discussion
- Tips from the Pros - Save Time on Grading Essay Test Questions
- Humor Increases Student Participation in Online Courses