Motivating Participation in Online Discussion
Lucia Vanderpool, associate professor at Baptist College of Health Sciences in Memphis, Tenn., didn't see the value of online discussion in her online and hybrid courses when she began teaching them in 1999. Now, however, she considers online discussion "the most important feature used in online courses."
- Effective Strategy for Providing Prompt Feedback on Writing Assignments When Teaching Courses Online
- Modifying Online Courses
- Creating an Active Online Learning Environment
- How Scalable is Your Online Course?
- Motivating Participation in Online Discussion
- Tips from the Pros - Save Time on Grading Essay Test Questions
- Humor Increases Student Participation in Online Courses