Choosing Appropriate Online Learning Tools
Faculty need to consider learning objectives, learning styles, accessibility, cost, and available technical support when designing distance learning courses, says Laurie Hillstock, manager of distance learning at Clemson University.
- Secondary Teaching Methods Online Times 3!
- Study: Changing Virtual Team Membership Improves Participation
- Ongoing Student Evaluation Essential to Course Improvement
- 5 Common Fears about Teaching Online—Fact vs. Fiction
- Tips from the Pros: Facilitate Student Collaboration
- Choosing Appropriate Online Learning Tools
- Time Management for Online Instructors