Study: Changing Virtual Team Membership Improves Participation
Are you having trouble getting virtual team members to contribute equally to team projects? If so, perhaps you should try varying the membership of these teams because, according to a study by Brian Dineen (see reference below), doing so can reduce the issue of social loafing, where team members rely on other group members to do the work for them.
- Secondary Teaching Methods Online Times 3!
- Study: Changing Virtual Team Membership Improves Participation
- Ongoing Student Evaluation Essential to Course Improvement
- 5 Common Fears about Teaching Online—Fact vs. Fiction
- Tips from the Pros: Facilitate Student Collaboration
- Choosing Appropriate Online Learning Tools
- Time Management for Online Instructors