Tips from the Pros: Facilitate Student Collaboration
Interaction among students can be one of the most important sources of learning in an online course. However, if you do not provide ample opportunities to encourage collaboration, many students likely will remain individual learners and will not take advantage of their peers' knowledge and guidance.
- Secondary Teaching Methods Online Times 3!
- Study: Changing Virtual Team Membership Improves Participation
- Ongoing Student Evaluation Essential to Course Improvement
- 5 Common Fears about Teaching Online—Fact vs. Fiction
- Tips from the Pros: Facilitate Student Collaboration
- Choosing Appropriate Online Learning Tools
- Time Management for Online Instructors