Developing an Effective Resource Pool: An Important Tool for Teaching
It makes no difference what the class subject we are teaching: each of us can always use to-the-point, effective, and credible online resources. We all have them, of course, and harvest them from a variety of sources: colleagues, magazines, journals, our own online searches, newsletters, and newspapers. But to develop the most effective resource pool takes planning, creativity, and effort.
- Learning Style Considerations are Important to Teaching Critical Thinking
- Developing an Effective Resource Pool: An Important Tool for Teaching
- Project-Based Learning: A Natural Fit with Distance Education
- Tips from the Pros - Why Communicate with Your Students?
- Reduce Online Learners' Isolation Through Vicarious Immediacy
- Writing Learning Objectives That Help You Teach and Students Learn (Part 2)