Project-Based Learning: A Natural Fit with Distance Education
The Buck Institute for Education's definition of project-based learning—"a systematic teaching method that engages students in learning knowledge and skills acquired through an extended inquiry process structured around complex, authentic questions and carefully designed projects and tasks"—shares many of the same tenets as online learning. However, little has been written about the links between the two or about how to incorporate PBL into an online course.
- Learning Style Considerations are Important to Teaching Critical Thinking
- Developing an Effective Resource Pool: An Important Tool for Teaching
- Project-Based Learning: A Natural Fit with Distance Education
- Tips from the Pros - Why Communicate with Your Students?
- Reduce Online Learners' Isolation Through Vicarious Immediacy
- Writing Learning Objectives That Help You Teach and Students Learn (Part 2)