Reduce Online Learners' Isolation Through Vicarious Immediacy
If you teach the same course face to face and online, one way to reduce your online learners' feelings of isolation is to record interactions with your face-to-face students and incorporate these recordings into the online course.
- Learning Style Considerations are Important to Teaching Critical Thinking
- Developing an Effective Resource Pool: An Important Tool for Teaching
- Project-Based Learning: A Natural Fit with Distance Education
- Tips from the Pros - Why Communicate with Your Students?
- Reduce Online Learners' Isolation Through Vicarious Immediacy
- Writing Learning Objectives That Help You Teach and Students Learn (Part 2)