Tips from the Pros - Why Communicate with Your Students?
Teaching online for the past few years has taught me that students learn faster and retain more if you communicate with them often. That is why I make it a point to provide timely feedback on assignments and exams.
- Learning Style Considerations are Important to Teaching Critical Thinking
- Developing an Effective Resource Pool: An Important Tool for Teaching
- Project-Based Learning: A Natural Fit with Distance Education
- Tips from the Pros - Why Communicate with Your Students?
- Reduce Online Learners' Isolation Through Vicarious Immediacy
- Writing Learning Objectives That Help You Teach and Students Learn (Part 2)