Preparing Students in the First Week of an Online Course
The initial hours of an online course are an important time in which students learn how to navigate their way around, get to know the instructor and fellow students, and begin to form a learning community. With so much to do in such a short time, where should they begin? Let them decide, says John Graves, assistant professor of science education at Montana State University-Bozeman.
- Teaching Online With Errol: A Mini-Guide to Detecting and Thwarting Plagiarism
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Writing a Narration Script
- Balancing Act: Managing Instructor Presence and Workload When Creating an Interactive Community of Learners
- Tips from the Pros: How to Respond to an Angry Student via Email
- Preparing Students in the First Week of an Online Course