Tips from the Pros: How to Respond to an Angry Student via Email
If a student sends you an angry email, keep your cool and consider the following guidelines by Victoria S. Brown, assistant professor of educational technology at Florida Atlantic University, in handling the situation.
- Teaching Online With Errol: A Mini-Guide to Detecting and Thwarting Plagiarism
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Writing a Narration Script
- Balancing Act: Managing Instructor Presence and Workload When Creating an Interactive Community of Learners
- Tips from the Pros: How to Respond to an Angry Student via Email
- Preparing Students in the First Week of an Online Course