Using Data to Improve Online Courses
In an interview with Online Classroom, Phil Ice, director of course design, research, and development at the American Public University System, talked about an explanatory mixed-methods research design applied to instructional technology and instructional design.
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Preparing for High-Quality Narration
- Teaching Online With Errol: A Mini-Guide to Preventing Online Plagiarism
- Understanding the Online Learning Experience
- 6 Ways to Support Adult Online Learners
- Tips From the Pros: Using Course Data to Improve Instruction
- Using Data to Improve Online Courses