Online Learning and Service-Learning: How They Can Work Together
The benefits of having students engage in service activities to help create richer and more meaningful connection to course material have been well documented and utilized in higher education. However, using this tried-and-true practice is relatively new in the online classroom, so as educators and administrators we’re still learning how we can implement this method of education in the online environment to its fullest extent.
- Teaching Online with Errol: The Online Tutor—Getting Your Students to Use It
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: How to Record Narration
- Online Learning and Service-Learning: How They Can Work Together
- Tips from the Pros: Three Rapid e-Learning Tools to Consider
- Media Richness and Communication in Online Education