Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: How to Record Narration
In this series on adding narration and interactivity to online PowerPoint presentations, Iím hoping to help you produce more compelling PowerPoint-based presentations for your online students. Slides, even with text and graphics on them, donít make good instructional content. PowerPoint is supposed to support and enhance a presentation, not become the presentation itself.
- Teaching Online with Errol: The Online Tutor—Getting Your Students to Use It
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: How to Record Narration
- Online Learning and Service-Learning: How They Can Work Together
- Tips from the Pros: Three Rapid e-Learning Tools to Consider
- Media Richness and Communication in Online Education