Teaching Online with Errol: The Online Tutor—Getting Your Students to Use It
Many schools offering online courses pride themselves on making free online tutoring services available to their students. These allow students to submit their written work to a tutor and then receive detailed feedback on what can use improvement and what the student is doing well. Unfortunately, these online tutoring services are not used by students as much as they should be, for they often are simply in a course for a student to use at his or her leisure. Yet survey after survey has found that students who take advantage of these online tutoring services become better writers in the classroom and in the workplace.
- Teaching Online with Errol: The Online Tutor—Getting Your Students to Use It
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: How to Record Narration
- Online Learning and Service-Learning: How They Can Work Together
- Tips from the Pros: Three Rapid e-Learning Tools to Consider
- Media Richness and Communication in Online Education