Technology to Strengthen the Message
Obviously, distance education would not exist without technology. From the earliest computer-assisted instruction to today’s course management applications, technology has been used as a surrogate for face-to-face (F2F) education. But technology is simply a delivery medium. To make the technology effective requires recognizing how it can be used to provide interaction and how it fits into an instructional strategy (Lorenzo and Moore, 2002 and Colaric et al., 2004).
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Narrating Your Slides, PowerPoint to (Free) Video
- Teaching Online With Errol: The Online Educator’s Complete Guide to Grading Assignments
- Using Verbal Data Analysis and Presentation Software to Construct Group Feedback
- Tips from the Pros: Fostering Student Interaction
- Technology to Strengthen the Message