Tips from the Pros: Fostering Student Interaction
In their recent Magna Online Seminar “How to Balance Online Learner Needs and Instructor Workload,” Samantha Streamer-Veneruso and Tammy Stuart Peery offered the following advice on fostering student interaction.
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Narrating Your Slides, PowerPoint to (Free) Video
- Teaching Online With Errol: The Online Educator’s Complete Guide to Grading Assignments
- Using Verbal Data Analysis and Presentation Software to Construct Group Feedback
- Tips from the Pros: Fostering Student Interaction
- Technology to Strengthen the Message