Using Verbal Data Analysis and Presentation Software to Construct Group Feedback
There is an often-overlooked type of feedback--group feedback to online asynchronous chat discussion. By using simple methods of verbal data analysis coupled with presentation software, it is possible for instructors to create feedback for asynchronous group discussions that enhance overall learning in the classroom and create a sense of community.
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Narrating Your Slides, PowerPoint to (Free) Video
- Teaching Online With Errol: The Online Educator’s Complete Guide to Grading Assignments
- Using Verbal Data Analysis and Presentation Software to Construct Group Feedback
- Tips from the Pros: Fostering Student Interaction
- Technology to Strengthen the Message