Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Narrating Your Slides, PowerPoint to Flash
This month, I’ll be discussing some not-free (i.e., paid) tools that produce Flash (.swf file format) versions of narrated PowerPoint slides. These produce high-quality narrated PowerPoint presentations of any length (but to be clear, they really should be on the short side for attention span reasons). These tools also allow you to make your narrated presentations look more polished (by customizing the player that plays the slides and narration and adding your picture and so on) and add media such as video clips. And they make it easy to add interactivity and quiz questions.
- Teaching Online With Errol: A Comprehensive Primer: Group Assignments in the Online Classroom
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Narrating Your Slides, PowerPoint to Flash
- Effective Use of the Virtual Laboratory in Online Science Courses
- Tips from the Pros: How to Get Actionable Feedback from Students
- Simple, Consistent Course Design Facilitates Student Self Regulation