Teaching Online With Errol: A Comprehensive Primer: Group Assignments in the Online Classroom
The group assignment is becoming a staple of online courses, and this often becomes the most difficult assignment for the online instructor to manage, due to the complexity of working in groups with the added challenge of working online. The following is a comprehensive list of problems that can occur in group assignments, with suggestions for how to prevent or resolve each.
- Teaching Online With Errol: A Comprehensive Primer: Group Assignments in the Online Classroom
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Narrating Your Slides, PowerPoint to Flash
- Effective Use of the Virtual Laboratory in Online Science Courses
- Tips from the Pros: How to Get Actionable Feedback from Students
- Simple, Consistent Course Design Facilitates Student Self Regulation