Tips from the Pros: How to Get Actionable Feedback from Students
Students can offer some important insights into course design and facilitation, but it’s important to ask the right kinds of questions. In a recent Magna Online Seminar, Jill Schiefelbein, an online instructor at Arizona State University, talked a little bit about how she gets relevant feedback from students.
- Teaching Online With Errol: A Comprehensive Primer: Group Assignments in the Online Classroom
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Narrating Your Slides, PowerPoint to Flash
- Effective Use of the Virtual Laboratory in Online Science Courses
- Tips from the Pros: How to Get Actionable Feedback from Students
- Simple, Consistent Course Design Facilitates Student Self Regulation