Teaching Online With Errol: The How, Why, and When of Posting Resources in the Online Classroom
Resources—that amalgam of nearly anything and everything related to the subjects we teach and offered to our students as “extras”—give students a broader, deeper, and enhanced understanding of what they are being taught. Resources come in a variety of forms and often reflect our deep interest in our specialties. Sharing them in the online classroom gives students a better learning experience.
- Teaching Online With Errol: The How, Why, and When of Posting Resources in the Online Classroom
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Interactivity and Instruction
- Recommendations for Using Web 2.0 Technologies to Support Lifelong Learning Skill and Disposition Development
- Tips from the Pros: Setting Feedback Guidelines in Online Courses
- E-Learning 2.0: Out with Online Group Projects and In with Virtual Teams!