Tips from the Pros: Setting Feedback Guidelines in Online Courses
In his recent Magna Online Seminar, Setting Expectations for Online Instructor Performance, Lawrence C. Ragan, director of instructional design and development for Penn State’s World Campus, talked about how to provide feedback to online learners (among other things).
- Teaching Online With Errol: The How, Why, and When of Posting Resources in the Online Classroom
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Interactivity and Instruction
- Recommendations for Using Web 2.0 Technologies to Support Lifelong Learning Skill and Disposition Development
- Tips from the Pros: Setting Feedback Guidelines in Online Courses
- E-Learning 2.0: Out with Online Group Projects and In with Virtual Teams!