Group Work, Discussion Strategies to Manage Online Instructor Workload
Shrinking budgets and increasing enrollments are putting online instructors in the position of teaching larger classes. Accommodating more students means rethinking how you teach your courses. Otherwise your workload can quickly become overwhelming.
- How to be a ‘Teaching Head’
- Teaching Online with Errol: Live Chats: Embrace Them, Don’t Fear Them!
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: PowerPoint Hyperlinks 101
- Tips from the Pros: Reducing Instructor Workload in Discussion Forums
- Group Work, Discussion Strategies to Manage Online Instructor Workload