How to be a ‘Teaching Head’
The dreaded talking head. It’s what all instructors and speakers hope to avoid. Most do it in person by adding gestures and other nonverbal cues into their presentations. But translating a presentation into an online environment often poses a challenge to novice and seasoned presenters alike.
- How to be a ‘Teaching Head’
- Teaching Online with Errol: Live Chats: Embrace Them, Don’t Fear Them!
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: PowerPoint Hyperlinks 101
- Tips from the Pros: Reducing Instructor Workload in Discussion Forums
- Group Work, Discussion Strategies to Manage Online Instructor Workload