Tips from the Pros: Reducing Instructor Workload in Discussion Forums
Keith Restine, associate director of distance education, and Allison Peterson, senior instructional designer, both at Texas Woman’s University, offer the following tips for reducing instructor workload in discussion forums.
- How to be a ‘Teaching Head’
- Teaching Online with Errol: Live Chats: Embrace Them, Don’t Fear Them!
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: PowerPoint Hyperlinks 101
- Tips from the Pros: Reducing Instructor Workload in Discussion Forums
- Group Work, Discussion Strategies to Manage Online Instructor Workload