Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Using Action Buttons for Interactivity
Last month, I discussed PowerPoint’s hyperlinking capabilities and how you can use those capabilities for basic interactions in your online presentations. This month, I’ll take basic hyperlinking (for interactivity) up a notch by showing you how to use PowerPoint’s Action Buttons to link to content elsewhere in your online PowerPoint presentations. There is a lot you can do with Action Buttons, so once you try the technique I share with you below, see what other ideas you can come up with!
- Building Learning Communities beyond the Online Classroom
- Teaching Online With Errol: Teaching Online for More Than One School? You’ll Need to Read This
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Using Action Buttons for Interactivity
- Countering e-Cheating: Staying One Step Ahead of Perpetrators
- Tips from the Pros: Using Twitter in Online Courses
- Recommendations for Simplifying Online Course Design