Recommendations for Simplifying Online Course Design
Good course design is essential to effective online learning. In an interview with Online Classroom, Richard Smith, associate professor and coordinator of the instructional technology program, and Caroline Crawford, associate professor of instructional technology, both at the University of Houston–Clear Lake, talked about online course design principles that can improve learning and minimize extraneous work on the part of the students and instructor.
- Building Learning Communities beyond the Online Classroom
- Teaching Online With Errol: Teaching Online for More Than One School? You’ll Need to Read This
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Using Action Buttons for Interactivity
- Countering e-Cheating: Staying One Step Ahead of Perpetrators
- Tips from the Pros: Using Twitter in Online Courses
- Recommendations for Simplifying Online Course Design