Teaching Online With Errol: Teaching Online for More Than One School? You’ll Need to Read This
It’s no secret that a number of adjuncts teach online courses for more than one school, and as the number of simultaneous teaching contracts for different schools increases, so do the complexities of being productive, efficient, and effective for each school. I have known many adjuncts who make their living this way—yet in conversations with them again and again I hear about stress, being overwhelmed, making mistakes in class, and not enjoying any of it (but needing to do it for the money). It doesn’t have to be this way: with common sense strategies, teaching online for more than one school at a time can be exciting, fun, and stimulating—while giving you peaceful nights, stress-free days, and an ongoing enthusiasm for doing it again.
- Building Learning Communities beyond the Online Classroom
- Teaching Online With Errol: Teaching Online for More Than One School? You’ll Need to Read This
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Using Action Buttons for Interactivity
- Countering e-Cheating: Staying One Step Ahead of Perpetrators
- Tips from the Pros: Using Twitter in Online Courses
- Recommendations for Simplifying Online Course Design