Tips from the Pros: Using Twitter in Online Courses
If you're curious about using Twitter in your courses, consider the following benefits outlined by Joanna Dunlap and Patrick Lowenthal in an article referenced below.
- Building Learning Communities beyond the Online Classroom
- Teaching Online With Errol: Teaching Online for More Than One School? You’ll Need to Read This
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Using Action Buttons for Interactivity
- Countering e-Cheating: Staying One Step Ahead of Perpetrators
- Tips from the Pros: Using Twitter in Online Courses
- Recommendations for Simplifying Online Course Design