Teaching Motor Skills in the Online Classroom
Students in the online BSN program at Mercy College of Health Sciences need to learn how to assess patients, which involves learning hands-on diagnostic techniques and the proper use of equipment. One of the major challenges of developing this program was finding ways to teach these motor skills online. In the five semesters that Judith Lackore Monroe has been teaching health assessment in an online format, she has devised ways to do just that.
- Teaching Online With Errol: A Mini Guide for Maximizing Training Webinars to Become a Better Online Instructor
- Teaching Motor Skills in the Online Classroom
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Advanced Interactivity with ‘Engage-ment’
- Selecting Online Learning Technologies: An Interview with Tony Bates
- Tips From the Pros: Questions to Ask About Online Learner Motivation
- Five Factors that Affect Online Learning Motivation