Teaching Online With Errol: A Mini Guide for Maximizing Training Webinars to Become a Better Online Instructor
The training webinar (also known as an online training seminar) presents varied information offered by the schools for which we teach and by other organizations; some of these webinars are required by our schools and others are optional. Yet all can offer the online instructor valuable information to improve teaching efforts, learn the latest school policies, understand new versions of course delivery systems and software, improve your life overall, and showcase you as an online instructor interested in professional development. Too often these training webinars are glossed over as extras that get in the way of our other responsibilities or that are just not that important. However, neither of these is usually true.
- Teaching Online With Errol: A Mini Guide for Maximizing Training Webinars to Become a Better Online Instructor
- Teaching Motor Skills in the Online Classroom
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Making Online PowerPoint Content Engaging: Advanced Interactivity with ‘Engage-ment’
- Selecting Online Learning Technologies: An Interview with Tony Bates
- Tips From the Pros: Questions to Ask About Online Learner Motivation
- Five Factors that Affect Online Learning Motivation