Instructor Characteristics That Affect Online Student Success
Which online instructor characteristics help students succeed? It’s a rather basic question that has not been adequately answered. We did a literature search to find if anybody had done any research from the students’ perspective on what constitutes a quality online instructor. There were perhaps 10 articles by professors speculating about what they thought defined quality online instruction, but nobody had asked students.
- Bloom’s Taxonomy Meets Technology: An Instructional Planning Tool
- Teaching Online With Errol: When You’re Down and Out—Recharging and Remotivating the Online Instructor
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Getting Your PowerPoint Presentations to Your Online Students, Part 1
- Instructor Characteristics That Affect Online Student Success
- Tips from the Pros: Use Structured Reflection to Improve Your Online Course
- Recommendations for Blended Learning Course Design