Online Teaching Fundamentals: Getting Your PowerPoint Presentations to Your Online Students, Part 1
Know that most online instructors prefer to provide PowerPoint presentations asynchronously (not live) so their students can “attend” whenever and wherever they prefer, but I’d like to convince you that there’s still a place for synchronous (live) presentations in distance learning. Before I discuss a few options for delivering live online presentations, let’s consider why you might want to deliver them live to begin with.
- Bloom’s Taxonomy Meets Technology: An Instructional Planning Tool
- Teaching Online With Errol: When You’re Down and Out—Recharging and Remotivating the Online Instructor
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Getting Your PowerPoint Presentations to Your Online Students, Part 1
- Instructor Characteristics That Affect Online Student Success
- Tips from the Pros: Use Structured Reflection to Improve Your Online Course
- Recommendations for Blended Learning Course Design