Teaching Online With Errol: When You’re Down and Out—Recharging and Remotivating the Online Instructor
Motivation: it helps create our enthusiasm and excitement for teaching online classes every day, yet it is too easy to lose the sheen, the spark of that motivation. There are so many roadblocks to our motivation, and if we don’t know how to fend off these motivation killers we’ll become drained—and our students, our school, and possibly our employment will suffer. Motivation on the wane can easily be restored, and we can do a few simple things to ensure that our motivation’s valleys stay ever so slight and quickly disappear.
- Bloom’s Taxonomy Meets Technology: An Instructional Planning Tool
- Teaching Online With Errol: When You’re Down and Out—Recharging and Remotivating the Online Instructor
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Getting Your PowerPoint Presentations to Your Online Students, Part 1
- Instructor Characteristics That Affect Online Student Success
- Tips from the Pros: Use Structured Reflection to Improve Your Online Course
- Recommendations for Blended Learning Course Design