Online Teaching Fundamentals: Getting Your PowerPoint Presentations to Your Online Students, Part 2
Iíve been discussing how to pump up your online PowerPoint content for a while now because so many online instructors use PowerPoint. Iím completing the series by discussing ways to deliver PowerPoint to your students. Last month I talked about delivering live presentations to students at a distance, and this month Iíll complete the series by discussing ways to get PowerPoint to your students so they can view them in a self-paced, or asynchronous, manner.
- Teaching Online WIth Errol: Successfully Overcoming the Major Challenges of Online Discussion
- Using E-mail to Enhance Assessment in Online Courses
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Getting Your PowerPoint Presentations to Your Online Students, Part 2
- Developing Learning Communities with Faculty and Students
- Tips from the Pros: Balancing Life with Teaching Online
- Brain-Based Online Learning Design