Teaching Online WIth Errol: Successfully Overcoming the Major Challenges of Online Discussion
Discussion threads are often viewed as the heart of online courses, and for good reason: the students can interact with one another 24/7, sharing, debating, and offering ideas, insights, suggestions, and information that stimulate the learning process. Yet challenges do happen in discussion, and these can be formidable. Left alone, they can quickly limit the effectiveness of any discussion and create problems throughout the online course.
- Teaching Online WIth Errol: Successfully Overcoming the Major Challenges of Online Discussion
- Using E-mail to Enhance Assessment in Online Courses
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Getting Your PowerPoint Presentations to Your Online Students, Part 2
- Developing Learning Communities with Faculty and Students
- Tips from the Pros: Balancing Life with Teaching Online
- Brain-Based Online Learning Design