Using E-mail to Enhance Assessment in Online Courses
The continued expansion of online distance education in the United States has produced many successful instructional models and content presentation strategies (Gradel & Edson, 2011). Despite the development of online teaching strategies, online course evaluation techniques have not been fully explored. Thus, the purpose of this article is to highlight the use of e-mail and web-based qualitative analysis software to conduct meaningful formative and summative evaluations in online courses.
- Teaching Online WIth Errol: Successfully Overcoming the Major Challenges of Online Discussion
- Using E-mail to Enhance Assessment in Online Courses
- Online Teaching Fundamentals: Getting Your PowerPoint Presentations to Your Online Students, Part 2
- Developing Learning Communities with Faculty and Students
- Tips from the Pros: Balancing Life with Teaching Online
- Brain-Based Online Learning Design